People with disabilities have the right to live in the in the community in the most integrated setting appropriate. People with disabilities also have the right to services and supports to help them live independently.
We help people with disabilities who:
- Want to live more independently
- Need services and supports to live more independently
- Are denied reasonable accommodations by a landlord
- Are having trouble accessing state or local government services
- Are having trouble accessing schools, colleges, universities or testing services
- Are having trouble accessing their health care providers/ offices
View our Resources page for links to Community Living resources »
Promoting Systems Change
We support changes that will lead to sufficient and appropriate community alternatives to facilities.